Friday, January 15, 2010

A new toothbrush....and a happy husband.....

OK STOP: Before you read this first part, don’t criticize me because I’m sure you’ve done this at one time or another:)

When Kaz and I travel, the one thing that I ALWAYS forget to pack is my toothbrush! I don’t know why, I just always forget it. It’s the one thing that I can’t remember to pack. When we’re visiting my parents, it’s not a problem because I have an extra toothbrush there that I can use, but if we travel somewhere other than my parents we usually have a problem….My philosophy is why buy another toothbrush for $5 when I’ll be home in 2 days…I can just use Kaz’s. Well Kaz doesn’t mind me using his toothbrush, but after a day or two he’s ready for me to get my own because I usually beat him to brushing my teeth first, which puts him with a wet toothbrush when it’s his time. So over Christmas we went to St. Louis to visit his family, and of course I forgot my toothbrush. So I used his for a week…To make matters worse, when we got back home I couldn’t find my toothbrush. I guess for once in my life I actually packed it but left it at my parents house[we visited them before going to St. Louis]. So once again, I was stuck using Kaz’s until I went to the store to buy one….Let’s just say I’m not the best person at remembering to buy everything I need at one time. I usually have to make at least 2 trips to the store, so 15 days later I’m just now getting around to buying a toothbrush. I could have really milked it because Kaz really wanted me to buy my own toothbrush…I could have bought like a $50 one, but instead I got this one:)




It cost $6, it's pink and I know my husband is going to be extremely happy to have his toothbrush back! We are going out of town today for the weekend, so let’s just hope I can remember to pack my new toothbrush:) Tell me, I’m not the only one who’s ever done this…..

Photobucket

4 comments:

DADCYANNE said...

Amy,

No, you are NOT the only one that does that- we've done that both ways, too. Now what is really worse than that is when Anne would borrow my razor and do her legs, and then unknowingly I would suffer when I did my face...
today we just share utensils ... it is quicker that way. BTW, Anne sends hugs and kisses.
We love you!
-Cy & Anne

carissa said...

kelly would NEVER let me use his toothbrush. one time he accidentally used mine and i had to throw it out because i couldn't bring myself to using it. you and kaz are much sweeter than we are. : )

. said...

As Ethan would say..Yucky Yucky. :} I'm with Kaz on this one....Like your new brush...I've got one just like it.
Love Ya!

Bianca said...

Congratulations on buying that $6 pink toothbrush. I laughed as I read through this blog post. It's a good thing that your husband is letting you use his tooth brush. My husband and I don't share our toothbrushes, since we're both afraid of catching each other's cavities. LOL.

Bianca Jackson