Saturday, January 09, 2010

I don't like....

I've come to hate leaving home(away from Kaz). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE traveling BUT I've come to dread traveling by myself for weddings...I don't know what it is. I love photography and I'm so THANKFUL the Lord has blessed me and my business, but when I have to travel to another city the day before and the hours leading up to it I get really sad. Today I had my first wedding of 2010 in Hartsville, SC. Now, Hartsville is where all of my family lives so I love going home, BUT at the same time I didn't want to go home. Normally, I would go up on Friday and come back Sunday. This time I did a day trip which normally never happens...I couldn't bring myself to leave Kaz for more than that. I honestly don't know what it is.....
My theory is that I've been so busy for the last 6 months and our time together has been minimal, I just want to be at home with him and Miley as much as possible. There's nothing wrong with that right?
Anyway, I'm just blabbering....The wedding went great! I was able to capture some really cool shots! Now I'm back at home with Miley at least(Kaz is watching the cowboys game with some friends), so I'm not sure what time he will get back tonight BUT for now I'm perfectly happy at HOME:)
Photobucket

No comments: