Thursday, March 17, 2011

my loves....

Miley sure keeps me company during the day...She is 100% a MESS! She is just like a child....her personality amazes me! This week[and unfortantely the next few coming up] Kaz has been traveling with work, so I let Miley sleep with me. I hate staying by myself so it was nice having her with me. You WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I was sleeping with Miley, instead of the other way around. She acted like the bed BELONGED TO HER! I had to keep moving her just so I would have a little room. She gets into trouble constantly...grabing socks shes knows she’s not supposed to have. She thinks that after I get back from running, it’s time for her walk and won’t let me do anything differently! If I try, she sits by the front door and wines....She is a mess BUT I sure love her!


I feel like Kaz and I haven’t seen a whole lot of each other since vacation because he’s been working so much....BUT that’s ok for now because we did have a wonderful time together on vacation. The list could go on and on and on about all the things I love about Kaz but here’s one that has topped my list lately:) When we were in Vegas, we were getting ready to go out for the night. I still had 1 dress left to wear...I REALLY wanted to wear it BUT that night I just wanted to be comfortable, which meant jeans. Instead, I put on the dress and we started walking out of the hotel. Kaz kept telling me how beautiful I looked and I said, “Kaz, would you mind if we go back and let me change clothes.” He without thinking, said sure whatever you would like. I rambled for a few minutes about how I would feel more comfortable in jeans that nights...My words meant nothing to him. He wasn’t upset the slightest bit and just wanted me to be happy. After I changed, he said you look even more beautiful than before! His whole attitude almost completely melted my heart! 
I love that he thinks for me constantly....he’s always fighting for me to believe truth....he calls me boo and miss...sometimes combining boo and beautiful to bootiful[i LOVE that:)]...A lot of people say that he looks like Mel Gibson..I say he’s MUCH MUCH more handsome! I love that he has no idea what goes on in the middle of the night because he’s 100% out of it.....I love that he's an outdoorsy guy EVEN though at times I try him to get to be a cowboy or farmer guy:)like I said, the list could on and on and on. He’s my prince charming.....I SURE AM BLESSED!



Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a sweetie!!!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

awww, love this post. I alway say that my Anna let's me sleep in her bed not the other way around. :)

mom said...

I thank God everyday for the wonderful man that he has given you. But he also gave Kaz a wonderful woman that I have loved even before you were born. God is so good and I am so thankful for you both, mom