Tuesday, March 22, 2011

around our house lately....

Lately, our household has been a little crazy! Kaz has been working and traveling so much...Wedding season has taken off in full swing...and I'm preparing for a couple trips coming up in April! To catch you up to speed...
Lately, my favorite place has been outside. That's not normally like me:) I don't like bugs, bees, anything that crawls so for me to spend time outside in the grass is asking a lot....EXCEPT for lately..outside is the place that I crave to be...I want to be there 24/7! I have tried to layout a little everyday while reading. Along with running, I call that my "quiet place". It's so easy to forget everything and just relax! I LOVE it! Please excuse the horrible picture..


Since Kaz has been traveling so much, Miley has been sleeping with me while he's away. She's so spoiled. She wants me touching her ALL the time. I love this picture because her paw always has to be on top! 



My wonderful husband got a promotion yesterday at work:) He deserves it! We knew it was coming so we went out Sunday night to celebrate! He normally buys work clothes 2xs a year. All of his shirts come from Brooks Brothers. They have such great customer service! I always try to get him to pick bolder colors because he has so many blue shirts! SO he got a purple one just for me:) Doesn't he look handsome in it? We met yesterday for lunch and he was wearing it! He wears pink a good bit but I have never seen him wear purple...BUT I like it!


We are doing a lot of "remodeling" around our house....We have made quiet a few changes to the nursery which I'm SO EXCITED about! Hopefully, I can share some pictures by the end of the week:) 
Well, I've got A BUSY BUSY BUSY day starting in about 30 minutes....
Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

mom said...

Tell Kaz I love the purple shirt, my favorite color. Love you, mom

Laura said...

I'm jealous of your days in the sun, has I can only see it out my window in this office of mine. :(

I say purple is a good color for Kaz.

My Pug has to touch me at all times but Boo our lab will only lay with you fo a total of 5 min then he gets down on the floor (he likes his space)

Jennifer said...

I can't wait for it to warm up enough around here to spend more time outside. I think the purple shirt does look good on Kaz. Great choice!