Wednesday, March 02, 2011

lately....

lately I've been.....
EATING strawberries and kiwi every morning for breakfast ALONG with 100 calorie pack Mister Salty Choolate Pretzels:) VERY nutritious huh? 

lately I've been....
WATCHING every season of Dawson's Creek on DVD. I was never allowed to watch this show growing up, but got hooked on it in college. My mom bought me every season on dvd and actually watched them all herself:) I've started watching them again and I can't stop:) This is one of my all time favorite shows! Partly because I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to live on a creek...wake up and see the marsh everyday! AND partly because I really like Joshua Jackson[Pacey!] I never wanted Joey to end up with Dawson because Pacey was always my favorite! NEEDLESS to say, I LOVED the finale:)

lately I've been...
PREPARING for a women's bible study that I'm leading on Thursday nights...Leading a study isn't really my thing so we shall see what the Lord has in store, BUT I'm really excited! Some of the girls in our Sunday School class will be studying Beth Moore's Breaking Free. I did this study back in college so it's been interesting to see how different my responses are now from then...

lately I've been....
BORED without Miley here. It's CRAZY how much more work I can get done without her here, BUT then once the work is done I'm all alone...She's not here to play with outside or take on walks...I miss my little buddy. BUT she's having the best time at my parents house until we get back from vacation. She LOVES staying there[sometimes I think more than staying here]. My dad spoils her and plays with her all the time. My mom feeds her marshmallows every night. NO WONDER she likes it there! She was so happy last week when I took her out there. When my dad walked in the door, she started smiling, LITERALLY. She shows her teeth when she's happy[it looks just like she's smiling]. She smiled for a good 5 minutes!


lately I've been....
SHOPPING!!! Kaz told me I could buy a nice dress for Vegas. Instead of super nice, I decided I would rather buy 3 for the price of 1:) I'm not quite sure that's what he meant! HaHa
I'm so excited about these dresses! They will be perfect for our dinner reservations while in Vegas:)
Charlotte Russe [photo credit]

 Forever 21 [photo credit]
My dress looks just like this BUT has 3/4 sleeves...I bought some navy blue tights to go underneath:) VERY CUTE outfit!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE Dawson's Creek! I wasn't allowed to watch it as a kid either, but I have all the seasons on dvd now. My best friend and I are obsessed and always rewatch them all at least once a year :) Great dresses as well... have a blast in Vegas!

Rachel and Matt said...

I love reading your blog. You are so funny! And I totally love the dress!

Unknown said...

Amy! So it's been a while since I've seen you and obviously I don't have a picture up.. But Its Erin Gandy from FMU.. and well.. I just love Dawson's Creek and didnt watch it when it was actually cool and started watching in college too and now I own every season and love it! Just had to share :)