Tuesday, March 01, 2011

CSN Product Review...

I recently purchased a Corner Wheeled Duffel bag[in Navy Blue] from CSN. Kaz and I have been short on luggage and this bag was perfect for us to travel with! The original purchase was a XL and when I got it in the mail, I realized it was way too big to travel with so I called a CSN representative to see if I could exchange it for a smaller size. The process was so easy and fast! The representative was very easy to work with, emailed me a return label, and placed the new order for me. I had the new order within 2 days! The duffel bag was great for our vacation! I love the fact that it is a duffel bag but also rolls. There is so much room and it’s made to be very sturdy! I’m in love with our new luggage BUT also with CSN. The whole process was very easy and the customer service that I received was top level! 
If you haven’t already visited CSN stores, PLEASE do so! They have everything you could possibly want:)

No comments: