Thursday, March 31, 2011

nursery projects...

I mentioned before that we have been "re-doing" parts of the nursery! We did it really quickly in the beginning "in case we got a phone call", BUT there were several things I didn't LOVE. So we've been working on it quiet a bit...Here are a few teasers on some of the projects...I'll post the updated nursery TOMORROW! I'm not trying to hold out on you BUT my parents are coming tonight and I want my mom to see the nursery in person instead of on my blog:)







6 comments:

mom said...

I can't wait to see it. I love you, mom

Jennifer said...

Oh wow! I love the colors!

S and J said...

I love the bright colors!!!! :) J

michelle ellis said...

Beautiful!!!

Misty said...

I love the polka dot curtains and crib bedding. It looks so fun!!!!

Timothy and Holly said...

Amy! I love your new nursery additions, especially the orange polka dots and your new headboard!