Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Miley, Miley, Miley....

Miley made me laugh so much yesterday I had to post this…

She is like my little shadow…She’s become very needy when she’s inside, always wanting mine or Kaz’s attention, always wanting to be rubbed, and lately begs and whimpers until Kaz takes her on a run. This weekend it rained a lot, so naturally since she LOVES water her first reaction when put outside is to run and jump in the mud puddles. She loves it….So Sunday, Kaz was outside with her and she played in the mud puddles so much she was completely covered from head to toe[well really paw:)] in mud. So we gave her a bath which she loves, BUT by the time we finished the bath water was completely black!

Well, I try to keep her clean as much as I can after a bath….So since Sunday every time she wants to go outside we will put her on the lease and walk her….Yesterday afternoon I had her in the backyard…She’s a funny dog-She really is….Well, she started playing tug of war with the lease…She’s a strong dog. There was nothing I could do. Normally she will tug at it for a few minutes BUT yesterday she did this for 20 minutes AND I couldn’t get her to stop…She was pulling so hard that she drug me from one side of our yard to the other. She was growling and pulling just as much as she could, with her tail wagging the whole time. Every time she would growl, I would start laughing so it was a fun little time. Here’s a few pictures…
She goes crazy over birds and planes[well really anything she sees in the sky..]. So she was looking at a bird flying over us…
In the mud….
Just Miley:)
Oh yea, she loves the bathtub…I think I’ve mentioned before that if you are taking a shower and she’s loose in the house, you need to shut the door or she will pay you a surprise visit! This is where I found her the other night…..In the bathtub! You can see a little how dirty my bathtub was after we gave her a bath…


Photobucket

2 comments:

Beth Priest said...

I love dogs! They are so cute and funny!

carissa said...

miley is one cute gal!!! she is so sweet and adorable. i wish our little terror, i mean terrier, loved baths. : ) i think you had just as much fun as she did out in the mud!