Monday, February 15, 2010

a lazy weekend....

This weekend was rare for me…I had no photography sessions or weddings!!! I intentionally didn’t plan anything because I wanted a whole weekend to do absolutely nothing!

Friday, I literally stayed on the couch ALL DAY! That morning I did go to a class at the gym, but after I got home I stayed on the couch all day. If I needed to get on the computer, I did it on the couch! It was wonderful:)

Saturday night, Kaz and I went on a valentines date to see the movie Valentine’s Day…I must say I was really disappointed. If we wouldn’t have been in the middle of the isle around a lot of people, I probably would have left. The movie portrayed teenage sex, affairs both in dating and marriage, keeping lies or secrets from your spouse or partner, and homosexual relationships. I sat through the whole movie thinking this is awful….So I was really bummed about that BUT it was nice to have a little date with Kaz!

Sunday, we were lazy again! We got to take a special little girl on a valentines lunch date and we had a blast! AND GET THIS….I took a 4 HOUR NAP on Sunday! Can you believe that? 4 hours!!!
It was a great weekend! I loved spending time with Kaz and truly being able to rest and relax! I hope you had a great weekend as well:)

Here’s a little surprise I had for Kaz. I made this heart and tied it around Miley’s neck with a shoestring…It’s not the best picture but she wouldn’t sit still:) Kaz LOVED it and Miley pranced around like she had on diamonds! [she's loves costumes...]

Photobucket

5 comments:

carissa said...

okay, i guess i don't even need to rent valentine's day. so glad you had a restfull weekend!

Beth Priest said...

uuhhh I am supposed to go see that movie this week. We are going to have to reconsider! Thanks for taking Darby out and making her feel special!

Faith said...

I'm so glad to see your review of Valentine's Day. I was wanting to see it but hadn't checked it out, so good to know!

Glad y'all had a great weekend!
Faith

Katinka said...

Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a great week! :)
Very cute blog you have here :)

Ewww said...

It sounds like you had a great, restful weekend. Those are the best!

Thanks for the heads up on the movie.