Welcome to 5 things Tuesday! Here’s 5[not in any order] random things about me:)
1. I am in the process of starting a new adventure with my photography business…I have started a new blog called Photography Questions Answered..I will be posting 1-2 post a week about different tips, tricks, and products reviews on how to take good pictures whether you have a point and shoot or SLR camera. I also am teaching basic photography classes! My first one is March 12th in Columbia to a group of 6 girls and I’m also going to be teaching some via the internet[So if you are interested send me an email:)]
2. Kaz laughs at me all the time because of my country slang:) I say a lot of words funny…For example: Those heels are really big[should have been those hills are really big, or I ran up a big hill…I say it Heeeeels:)]
3. There’s something about Kaz and my dad when it comes to finding a parking spot…They park out in Arizona. I like parking close and will ride around for 2-3 minutes to look for a close spot. Kaz will park in the first spot he sees a mile away from the store. Are the men in your life like this? If it’s pouring rain, Kaz will park so far away….I don’t get it…..
4. I have an obsession and LOVE old people! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I always have….[I will definitely have another post on some old people who have had big impacts on my life]. I can see an older couple walking, or see an old man that I think is cute and just start crying. I love them to death but at the same time they break my heart. It’s a part of me.... BUT I love old people and think they are the cutest things and are just plain precious!
5. Kaz and I have nicknames that we call each other….He calls me “miss” and I call him “boo”. He’s my boo:) We love each other:)
Tell me 5 things[or less] about you!