Wednesday, September 21, 2011

some BIG things...

Remember awhile back I wrote a post about dreaming, and I included this little blurb....
I’ve been dreaming lately of something really BIG! Something so BIG only a few people know. Something the Lord has laid on my heart....so personal that it will probably takes months before I share....
Well, I still can’t tell you whats going on, but I will say that the Lord is doing some pretty amazing things. I have been asking Him for some pretty big request, and He is daily showing me that He has such bigger plans for our lives than I would have ever dreamed. So, I’m continuing to ask for some really big things...Why not right? It is His world after all. He calls the shots, but I’ll never know unless I ask! That’s what Kaz told me last night! 
Until I can share more, I’ll at least share a few pictures:) AND yes, they are over exposed for a reason:)
Also-my family is sworn to secrecy, including mom!






Matthew 21:22
21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

11 comments:

Jemsmom said...

I have some ideas, but won't say what I think! The suspense is killing me!

Longmeadow Mama said...

Yeah, what Jemsmom said!

Brittan said...

I'm going out on a limb and say fostering an older child. That's my guess!
Peace on THIS journey! :)

mom said...

Can't wait until I can share with everyone. But until then I am doing what Amy asked. So proud of you my baby girl !!!

BARBIE said...

I have a hunch. I am excited!

Monica said...

Oh my! i'm so excited!! Better not announce anything while I'm gone!! ;)

Abby said...

I can't wait to hear!!!

Jaclyn M said...

I have a thought but I will also not say until we know..... I hate waiting...

Jaclyn
http://adoptutah.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Can't wait to find out!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear but will be praying for you and your "BIG things" (whatever they are) in the mean time!

Tiffany said...

So exciting.... hummm I have only 2guesses but may be way off. :) Either way will pray it all works out. I love that you are living life to the fullest!! That is the way God wants it. :)