Thursday, September 01, 2011

my favorite trip every year....

It's that time again...FOR our 5th annual labor day trip! We are going to the mountains again! I've been so excited about this trip for weeks! We always have so much fun with the Newman's and the Burns
This was our picture from last year BUT we have 2 new additions this year!!!!
 Little Chase and....
 Annie Rice!
After the mountains, me and Annie Rice are heading to the beach for a few days with the Howells! So, I'm on vacation for the next week AND I'M so EXCITED!

3 comments:

carissa said...

have so much fun! i love that that you'll have your baby with you this time!

mom said...

Hope you all have a great time. Be careful and just enjoy each other !!! Love you all, mom

Liz said...

um, u need to fix this!!! cause i am not gonna get to see you and AR!!!! your 5th annual labor day trip wore yall out and i am suffering from it!!!!!!