Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OCTOBER 1st....

I'm counting down the days until October 1st...There's nothing special about that day other than it marks FALL, the beginning of the holidays, and my FAVORITE time of year! I think I have told Kaz everyday that I couldn't wait until October 1st. He asked me why last night and I told him I was going to dress Annie Rice in something orange everyday:) I'M SO READY for FALL! I have been thinking about putting out my fall candles everyday but keep holding off for a few more days....

My sweet cousin Brandy is making Annie Rice this adorable "candy corn" dress! I can't wait for her to wear it!
In October, Kaz and I will be married 5 years and are also going to New York!!!! I can't wait:) 
I'm ready to wear long sleeves, scarfs, sweatshirts, and my new jacket[that Kaz doesn't know about yet BUT will after he reads my post:)] HaHa! 
I'm excited for pumpkin patches, county fairs, and to dress my little Annie Rice up in her halloween costume! She's adorable!

ONLY a FEW more days to fall!!!!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! And don't forget Seth will be 30 on Oct. 1st! :) Haha! I am excited for fall too...the dress is so cute, can't wait to see her in it!

Jemsmom said...

I am right there with you! I actaully emailed a picture of this dress to my MIL last week to make for my Jemma! Fall is my favorite time and that is what I miss the most about living here in S.C. We don't really have a good fall!!! I am ready to whip out all the decorations. It is just the beginning of all my favorite holidays!!! Congrats on 5 years. You will have such a fun trip! We will be celebrating 17 in January! Oh my! Enjoy every moment of the wonderful fall season and we need a collage of Annie Rice in orange everyday!

Abby said...

I love fall too! And that dress for AR?? Adorable. I NEED one for A! Does your cousin sell dresses? It is just too cute!

Hilary Surratt said...

That candy corn dress is seriously the cutest thing! Please post some pics of Annie Rice in it! I still can't believe how precious your Annie Rice is! You are such an inspiring blogger.