Thursday, September 29, 2011

good friends & Wednesday....

Yesterday was a really fun day, except from about 11-1215! We started off the day by walking the bridge with my friend Carissa and her two children! We had such a good time catching up....the kiddos enjoyed it for the most part...and we got in some good exercise:) We did get yelled at by an older woman on a bike who told us how dangerous it was! We still don’t know what she was talking about, but we didn’t let that ruin our time together!
After walking the bridge, I had an eye appointment...This was the only down side to my day. I’ve known for awhile some things were going on with my eyes and unfortunately my doctor told me that I HAD to start wearing glasses AND NOT CONTACTS for 4-5 hours a day! That made me burst down in tears when I told Kaz. I don’t mind glasses if I can wear them at home but I just can’t see as good, and I hate the way they look on me. BUT I don’t really have much of an option so I guess I will have to suck it up!



After the eye appointment, we met Liz and Charlie at Chick-fila for lunch! They came down to spend the day/night with us! The kiddos didn’t exactly get along all the time, and we had a stern talk with them that there was no way they could last a marriage if they couldn’t last 5 minutes together in a stroller:) HaHa! It was some much needed time with Liz and it made me very sad to see them leave this morning. 








2 comments:

Jaclyn M said...

She is just so cute. Hey guess what?!? We are adopting :) Please check out my blog...

http://adoptutah.blogspot.com/

carissa said...

we did have so much fun!!! i'm so sorry about your eyes. boohoo! although i'm certain glasses look pretty on you. you make the glasses! they don't make you.
: )