Tuesday, June 14, 2011

a week at the beach...

We had such a blast last week at the beach with Todd and Liz! Our car was completely loaded down! We had absolutely NO MORE room for anything! It amazed me at how much STUFF we took! BUT we had a great time...

We literally laid out all day...I only checked my phone in the mornings and at night..It was SO peaceful! My mom's side of the family was just a couple miles away also on vacation so it was really neat to get to see them! 
One of my favorite things that we did was go to the pier at night, listen to music, and watch the fishermen catch sharks! I'm infatuated with sharks BUT I WILL NOT STEP FOOT in the ocean! I've seen TOO MANY SHARK documentaries:) We got to see a couple of baby sharks, TONS of jellyfish and sting rays! It was a blast!!!
My mom came down on Tuesday for the night. They just built this new air conditioned ferris wheel in Myrtle Beach that she hasn't stopped talking about. So we met the family and all rode it together. It was pretty neat...AND my mom WAS SO HAPPY!
Here are just a few pictures up until the guys came:)







My cousins... 

 I kept forgetting my ID on the pier...I don't know why the man thought I was under 21:) 
Family...and the ferris wheel!









1 comment:

mom said...

It was awesome to ride the new sky wheel. I am so glad you had a great week. I love you, mom