Tuesday, July 12, 2011

pup pup, a rubber ducky, and baby...

Well, Miley hasn’t been kicked to the curb BUT she definitely doesn’t get as much attention and she sure lets us know it! I think her favorite time is at night after I put Annie Rice down for bedtime because then she’s the main star again! Overall, she has done really well with Annie Rice. She wants to lick her face all the time...Most mornings she’s scared of Annie Rice and won’t come within 10 feet of her while I’m changing her morning diaper but then after that she’s fine! 
The one thing that Miley does EVERY DAY is go in the bathroom and get Annie Rice’s rubber ducky...I always try to close the door but sometimes I forget and then minutes later I will see Miley walking around with a tiny little yellow beak hanging out of her mouth! It’s actually quite funny though and I think Miley keeps doing it because she knows she will get a little bit of attention:)
A few of my favorite pictures of Annie Rice and Miley...






2 beggars...while I’m eating...

1 comment:

Jaclyn M said...

I love the "begging" picture! I love all of your photos. Thank You for sharing.