Monday, July 11, 2011

finding time to work...

Things are still going very smoothly! Annie Rice is such a happy little girl! However, I have been struggling to find time to work...so today my mom watched Annie Rice while I literally locked myself in the office and worked all day! I’m happy to say I got everything done on my list except make 1 phone call which really isn’t that big of a deal and can wait until tomorrow! I’m so thankful that I was able to work today, and it really takes a huge load off of me!
BUT of course, I couldn’t NOT see Annie Rice today so I snuck out a few times to take a few pictures! These really show her personality and her numerous funny faces:)
She loves to stick out her tongue and make sounds like a motor boat...She says OK and YUM in the funniest voice I have ever heard...She constantly has her hand UP HER NOSE! She wrinkles her little nose after every bite at lunch or dinner! She’s absolutely precious! Here are a few pictures from today!














7 comments:

Jennifer said...

GREAT pictures! She is so perfectly precious and so cute.

Allyce said...

Nice that you got to get some work accomplished but I don't know how you got away from that cute little girl! Her faces are absolutely priceless!

BARBIE said...

I am glad you got some work done today. Oh my gosh, can she be any cuter?

carissa said...

She's such a beautiful distraction! : ) Sooooo excited about meeting her. It was so great hearing your voice! I've missed you.

Jemsmom said...

She is so darn cute!!! What a blessing it is to have family close by who (I am sure!) can't wait to get their hands on that sweet baby! I have said before that she makes the best faces! I love the fourth picture down. She looks like an angel!

Abby said...

She is such a little sweetie!

Jenn said...

Darling, darling girl!!

Okay, I must be a dork and tell you about a bib I'm in LOVE with!! Google "baby bjorn bib". My little Annie makes such a mess when she eats, and this dandy little bib catches most of what misses her mouth. It's super easy to clean and if I haven't said it before, I LOVE it!!

Okay. I feel better now. :) Love seeing all the sweet pictures of your Annie!