Thursday, July 21, 2011

panda bears, the capitol, and lots of books...

Our trip to DC was so much fun! Annie Rice got to meet her little cousin Matias, aunt Emily, uncle Peter, and grandpa Cy. We all had a lot of fun together. On Saturday, we went to the Library of Congress because I have really been wanting to go, the Capitol and the National Zoo. It was fun day but both kiddos were wiped out! The trip went very smoothly and Annie Rice did very well:)







 She knows how to roll that lip out when you tell her no!





Her finger always goes up her nose when we take pictures!






6 comments:

Ashley said...

That pouty face is great! Love all the family pics!

Jemsmom said...

The lip out with no is beyond precious! What a great trip and I just wanted to say that you look great! Have you lost more weight? Your family is beautiful and there is just a peace about you and Kaz now that you have your Annie. I am so happy for you guys!

Jaclyn M said...

I love all the pictures. She is sooooo sweet!!

Living the Long Life... said...

Love all the pictures! And I just wanted to say how HAPPY you look! It really warms my heart because you look so happy and I can tell how much love you have for Annie!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

LOVE the pics!!!! She is soooo gorgeous. I bet you can't say no very well :) she is too cute!

Merrill said...

What a fun trip! I love the Library of Congress--probably one of my favorite places in DC. Your little one is just precious and has such great expressions on her face!