Thursday, July 07, 2011

all the little children...

This past Sunday, I went to my parents church because Kaz was out of town. During the sermon, I stayed back in the nursery...well sort of in the hall trying to help Annie Rice crawl. The sweetest thing happened while we were back there...All the children from children's church came out of class to see her! They all sat around her just like in the picture below. It melted my heart. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. They were all so excited to meet her and stared at her like she was a shiny new toy! It was a God moment and one I will never forget!

Jesus said, “ Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”  Matt 19:14

5 comments:

Jaclyn M said...

I love the picture, and I am still so happy for you guys!

Jemsmom said...

That is precious! A moment to never forget!

Michele said...

I just found your blog last week and I'm so excited for you! I just have 1 question, is Annie Rice her first name? Is there a story behind the name?
She is so cute! Great pics!

Hilary Surratt said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I love how you are sharing all of these sweet little moments with us! Keep the pictures coming, also- your package should be on the way this week! I'm almost finished with the present for Annie Rice! ;)

BARBIE said...

So precious!