Kaz and I LOVE to travel. I think if we had tons of money traveling would be what most of it was spent on. We love traveling and seeing new places…
My favorite place to visit is New York. I always dreamed about visiting and took my first trip my senior year of college. Since then, I’ve visited once a year. I LOVE it!
It’s weird….some days I will wake up and the smell outside reminds me of New York. Then the day dreaming starts about being in the city.
Kaz LIKES New York, but DOESN’T LOVE it like me. Last September I got to go with my cousin Pam. She had never been before and I had never gone with just a girl:) We had a blast!
Here are my top 10 things to do when visiting New York[in NO particular order]:
1. Eat at Pinkberry’s
3. Run in Central Park
4. See a Broadway play
5. Eat at off the wall restaurants like Fig and Olive[Yum, Yum]
6. Look for celebrities!!!! My first time in NY, I saw Tony Danza, Will Smith, and Arnold Swartzenager.
7. Walk around in Time Square every night
8. Visit Trinity Church[the most beautiful church I’ve ever seen…Seriously my favorite. I never get tired of it.]
10. Sit in front of The Plaza Hotel and just take in the view. I love that area…It’s gorgeous! Maybe one day I’ll be lucky enough to stay there:)
I’m trying hard to talk Kaz into visiting NY this year…I’ve always wanted to go at Christmas and since my birthday is in December maybe that can be my birthday present;)
Here are a few pictures from some of my visits to NYC.
In honor of this post, I think I will watch a movie taken place in NY! Ha-Ha
Where’s your favorite place to visit?