Welcome to 5 things Tuesday with a little twist!
Katie over at Katie’s Journey tagged me in 5 questions..Below are the answers….
1. Where were you 5 years ago?
5 years ago I was in college! It was my last year:) I LOVED college!
2 What is on your to do list today?
-Work on an engagement picture book
-Watch the biggest loser-
-Go for a run at the gym
It’s a relaxing day after work!
3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
-Blue Bunny Aspen bars at the top of my list….I’m not sure. I don’t eat a lot of snacks!
4. Name 5 places you have lived
5. What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
I don’t like answering these questions because I always look back and hate my answers….They are usually so worldly…..For now, I have no comment:)
Also, I stumbled across this Blog Parade by Abigail at Rear Window and thought it would be a perfect day to join!
1.What's your favorite time of the day, and why?I must say that my favorite time of the day is NIGHTTIME! Why you ask? Well, because I get to go to sleep and I LOVE sleeping! Seriously, I LOVE to go to sleep…..
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
I think I would live off of chips! I LOVE chips! Almost any kind but my favorite is Sour cream and onion!
Photo credits [vendingoftampabay.com/Products.aspx]
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
My first thought is that there would be no hurt in the world….BUT then there wouldn’t be a need for a Savior so I honestly don’t know…..
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Well, this is kind of embarrassing BUT when I was in college I lived with 3 other girls in an apartment. We lived beside some really good guy friends of ours and 1 night our toilet overflowed while they were there. It was awful…It literally came through the walls, etc. Finally, we got it stopped. So the next day, a plumber came and fixed everything. I happened to come back to the apartment just for a few minutes to grab something before heading back out. I noticed on the toilet a sign from the plumber saying everything was okay and we could now use the toilet. Well, I REALLY had to use the bathroom[I think you know what I’m talking about]. So I used the bathroom, flushed, and it STARTED overflowing again…WITH EVERYTHING IN IT COMING OUT. I panicked….I called everyone I knew because it was like a flood…I had to move everything out of the bathroom, grab towels to try and stop it BUT it started going through the walls. I finally got 1 of the guys next door on the phone so him and 1 of his roommates came over and just laughed about the whole thing and wanted to go in the bathroom TO SEE WHAT WAS IN IT! I was mortified! It’s still such a big joke today with everyone! SO EMBARSSING….
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Well this may sound silly BUT I think I would choose to be in the Hannah Montana Movie! I would be Hannah! I can’t help it, I LOVE this movie but this is why I would choose it:
1. You get to be famous
2. You have great family and famous friends
3. You get the guy AND he’s a cowboy
4. You are young
5. You are from the country and have a dog! Big plus
6. You have great clothes!
7. Live in California but then get to visit the country
8. AND your dad is Billy Ray
If you know me, doesn’t this sound like me:) Come on, doesn’t this movie sound like fun to be in!
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I think I would be more crafty…I wish I could think of creative things to make and just be more frugal with stuff I already have!
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Definitely Patagonia! Who wouldn’t want to go here! I mean look how gorgeous it is!
Photo credits [cityguidesblog.com/files/patagonia.jpg]
Photo credits [graphics8.nytimes.com/.../patagonia_600.jpg]
Photo credits [www.inmopatagonia.com/]
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Oh definitely country:)
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
By far, it would be Pottery Barn! I could buy everything in this store!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I think I would like to live in the time about 80 years ago…..I would want to live in a more simpler time….Back when my grandparents were growing up!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
This is hard…..I think I would choose Brown.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
I wouldn’t be one…I don’t want to be a chubby short man, with a weird name….:)
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Sad to say….Hannah Montana Movie
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I think you would be surprised to know that I've never wanted to have a lot of money. If I could have all the money in the world or just enough to get by and live comfortably I would choose the just enough to get by route. That's just me….I've always told Kaz that...