1. The ONLINE Silent Auction for our adoption is still going on. It will end Thursday, Sept 9th at 11am. There are still several items that have not been bidded on yet…You can check it out here:
2. This past weekend we went to Dillard, GA on our 4th annual couple’s trip. It was so refreshing! Here’s a glimpse of our view!
3. I have been really amazed at the Lord’s blessings lately. The Lord has really answered some pretty big prayer request in the timeframe that I have asked. It seems like this last week the Lord has continually amazed me at His faithfulness. He has confirmed over and over that adoption is where He is calling us and He has big plans in store for us.
And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and [really] believing, you will receive. Matthew 21: 22
4. We are also selling prints that I have taken to help raise money for the adoption. All of the prints can be found on my facebook page here. They are all 8 by 10s and are $20 each. If you would like a bigger size just let me know! Prints include: Charleston, GA Mountains, DC, NYC, Clemson, etc
5. We have Miley back:) She’s been at my parents house for the last 2 weeks because we have been traveling so much! The house has seemed like a different place without her!