1. I still have to tell you about our New York trip! That will probably be early next week!
2. I currently love this color scheme. Burnt orange, pale/light blue, and ivory! I’ve decided that our master bedroom’s color scheme will soon be changing to this! I can’t get enough of it! Now, the hard part is trying to find the bedding….So many choices!
3. We were in DC this past weekend visiting Peter and Emily [my brother and sister in law]. Which means we got to see sweet baby Matias! We had so much fun and I loved getting to spend time with this sweet little boy. He is changing so fast!
We also ate at one of mine and Kaz’s favorite restaurants! Rosa Mexicana! They have the best guacamole!
4. We are going on our 4th annual couple’s trip this coming weekend to the mountains in GA! This is something that we look forward to every year….It’s always gets pretty wild and crazy as you can see in the picture below! Haha! This is the whole gang minus dawn since she was taking the picture….
5. I’ve really got to get back on track and try to lose 10 more pounds! That’s my goal weight. I’ve come this far I just need to get pushing….I’ve gotten slack on exercising SO I’m making the commitment to start TODAY!