Monday, December 28, 2009

The problem with being a photographer....

......Don't get me wrong-I wouldn't change that, but I always take pictures of other people that I want taken of me and Kaz. Kaz tells me I'm too picky because anytime I give someone a camera to take a picture of us I'm always disappointed. See this is what goes through my head as I hand them the camera...I'm giving this person my camera to take a picture of me and Kaz...BUT really I already have the picture drawn out in my mind. I KNOW what I WANT it to LOOK like....BUT it never does...PROBABLY because the person taking the picture isn't a mind reader:) I can't tell you how many times this has happened. So I decided that I wanted my good friend Amanda to take a few pictures of me and Kaz out in the country where I'm from. I went into it not having any specific ideas...I just wanted Amanda to use her imagination. She did a great job...I'm not a huge fan of these pictures BUT NOT because of how she took them but because of how critical I am about myself:( but they are good pictures and I wanted to share a few...
This picture was taken at my grandmothers old house...

I LOVE this picture....TOO BAD my eyes were closed:(
 
On a dirt road....
 
 
So later that day after church, I told my mom I wanted her to take 1 picture of me and Kaz with my new tobagon(I hope I spelled that correctly:) ). So I gave her the camera, told her exactly what I wanted and loved the outcome!!! SO I made her a take a few more....
 
 
This picture was just too funny to pass up showing...
 
 
 
Our family....[as of now]
 
 

So I'm very pleased with these pictures...I LOVE photography and love seeing people happy...This weekend I got to be on the other side for a few minutes:)

1 comment:

carissa said...

i love the pictures. your boots are so cute!!! and your toboggan is so adorable! the toboggan pics are my FAVE! you are so beautiful.