Wednesday, January 05, 2011

a long overdue post...

it’s been awhile since I’ve told you about Miley...She is so ROTTEN! Now that I work from home, she thinks that my attention should be on her 24-7. She’s constantly by my side EVERYWHERE I go including the bathroom! Most of the time she follows me around like a lost puppy. She sleeps ALL the time! She’s even gotten to the point of laying on my feet under my desk and sleeps while I work. 
She has calmed down a lot in the last few weeks so Kaz and I have started letting her sleep on the floor by our bed. She LOVES it! We hear nothing out of her until 5am...then her internal clock tells her it’s time to get up and she wakes us up! When she wants attention from us she will find a sock and then walk by us with her head down knowing we are going to fuss at her. She loves goldfish[that’s a secret weapon for getting her to come inside:)] 
If you breath the word W-A-L-K she's at the front door. If she wants to go for a walk she will just sit by the front door! We constantly find her just sitting and staring at us while we watch tv, cook, etc...She even sits in front of the bathtub while we are showering!
She comes to the names of pooter[she does this all the time and has no idea where the sound comes from] and stinky! She constantly chases her tail and then eventually gives up and starts biting her leg, which then causes her to fall to the ground...
She’s my little buddy! She’s a MESS! 
all of these pictures were taken with my iPhone so please excuse the quality!




 She randomly does this sometimes! I think it's so funny when she shows her teeth!



 S-P-O-I-L-E-D

5 comments:

talbed said...

yeah, that was long overdue. She is sweet and you should write about her more often. love you Pop

Jennifer said...

What a cutie!

Brittany said...

I love the teeth picture!!

Missy said...

She is super cute and sounds fantastic! I <3 my dog soooo much too :-)

Katie said...

So cute! I love it that you take pictures of your dog like I do... little babies they are ;)