Monday, August 29, 2011

catching up...

whew...It has been a busy busy week, with another busy one coming up! It seems like I have been on the road non-stop! I’ll try and catch you up to speed:)
Thursday, I had to go to Charlotte for a whirlwind day of pictures, which meant Annie Rice had to stay with a babysitter[aka Aunt Brittainy]. I prayed and hoped that she would do ok and I’m told she did. I got a few pictures throughout the day, but this one was my favorite! Annie Rice has recently started cuddling to her blanket. She LOVES it and it makes my heart so happy!
She also learned how to say Bye Bye or sometimes BaBa. In the last 2 weeks she has almost completely stopped saying Mum, and says DaDa all the time in all different voices! Her favorite is whispering it! She found a new favorite toy: the toothbrush:)
 this picture just about made me cry! so sweet...
On Friday night, she went to her first football game! She had a great time especially with cousin Ethan! 





On Saturday, we went back to Charlotte for a busy weekend of baby celebrations! It was such a fun weekend but when we got home last night, I was absolutely exhausted! We got to spend a lot of time with family, which is always so nice! 


Last week, I started trying to plan outfits for this past weekend because I knew I would need two really nice dresses. I have a favorite dress that I haven’t worn in about 3 years. It’s a blue and white seersucker dress from Banana Republic! I decided to try it on last week and couldn’t believe my eyes! Needless to say, I wore it this past weekend:)
These are pictures from the last time I wore this dress...
[engagement]
 [easter]
this past weekend...

I have a lot of unpacking to do, then more re-packing to do, BUT we have a very fun weekend ahead!

2 comments:

Life Happens said...

Busy weekends are fun with family, but exhausting when you're done!

Love all the pictures sweet Annie Rice! You look beautiful in your dress.

Ashley said...

Love all your pictures!