Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Wednesday…..

~WELL, the dentist wasn’t SO bad! I ONLY had 1 cavity! It’s actually quite funny! About 4 months ago, I started having a lot of sensitivity in my lower teeth when I brushed. MY FIRST THOUGHT: CAVITIY:( So I started brushing A LOT more! I actually became quiet crazy about it! BECAUSE that’s the right thing to do after the fact? Ha-Ha!

TURNS OUT, the sensitivity was because I was brushing my teeth too hard and the roots are a little exposed! SO NO CAVITY! So my dentist told me to use a sensitivity tooth paste, a softer tooth brush, and showed me how to correctly brush my teeth! Ha!
SO I NOW LOVE THE DENTIST! Well, at least yesterday I did because he gave me GREAT news! ONLY 1 CAVITITY! WHOOOOOHOOOOOO. I even ENJOYED getting my new goodies and brushing my teeth last night:)
~This past weekend I went home to my parent’s house and got to see a few of my favorite people!
Mr. Billy again, his sweet wife, and his good buddy, Buddy!

I also got to see these 2 sweet girls: Bridgette and Courtney. I can’t believe how fast these girls have grown up! I’m good friends with their mom, Cindy. She was my volleyball coach, mentor, good friend, and matron of honor! I have known these girls since they were 4 & 5 years old. Man, the time has flown by. They have grown into beautiful girls and so mature!

This was them a few years ago….Seems like yesterday!

~I’m getting ready to DO SOMETHING that I’ve NEVER done before. SOMETHING I said I WOULD NEVER do. I’m NOT going to tell until after it happens because….Well, you’ll see why later! I’ll tell you Sunday! JUST BE PRAYING FOR ME! IT’S BIG….at LEAST for ME.

~I’m happy to say that it’s been a WHOLE WEEK since I’ve had ANY SODA WHATSOEVER! I’m going COLD TURKEY! NO SODA! Instead, I drink un-sweet tea with sweet & low, or crystal light lemonade! SO far, I’m doing pretty good! The first 2 days without it my headaches were AWFUL! BUT I’m hanging in there!

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

I am totally the same with the dentist- you make me giggle :)

Hilary said...

Go you!! I used to be the same way, I HATED going to the dentist (mine was a wee bit on the touchy feely side...), but I started going to a guy who went to high school with my sister & she swore by. Looove him. He even got me to start flossing everyday... it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes, haha. And good luck with whatever it is you're doing!