Thursday, November 11, 2010

A mountain trip….

This past weekend we went to Piegon Forge, TN with our friends Liz and Todd! We had a blast! So many fun times! Below are a few pictures from our trip!


It snowed on the wayJ

We stopped by the Bush’s Baked Bean Café & Museum. I have to say, I was very skeptical stopping. It didn’t interest me at all, besides I don’t like baked beans BUT I must say it was a blast and the food was YUMMY! We had fun taking silly pictures in the museum and then ate lunch in the café. I had a BLT with the BEST sweet potato fries I’ve ever had. YUM, I wish I could go back right now! Our waitress wouldn’t let us leave without trying a piece of pinto bean pie. It was DELIOUS! AND I don’t like pinto beans! Oh man, You should definitely stop by if you are ever in the area!

This is how much Kaz weighs in beans! Ha!

On Saturday, we did a TON of shopping at some nearby outlets.
On Sunday, we did a little site seeing. The mountains are so beautiful! We hiked 1.5 to see a waterfall that was very pretty! We did a lot pranks on that hike because there were signs everywhere about bears! Let’s just say NONE of us will ever forget that hikeJ











It was a blast! The bad part is now just getting back to reality….I wish vacation could have lasted a little longerJ


3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh what I would give for a little mini vacation right now. It's good to see you happy and in good spirts. :)

Timothy and Holly said...

That looks like a great trip!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful escape.

Traci said...

love all the pics from your hike, especially the water ones. looks like my kind of vacation!