Thursday, August 30, 2012

yesterday...

I love days that I have bible study. I look forward to it. I love the girls in it, and the Lord has done so much in our group over the last few months. Last night I had bible study...Before I left, my little Annie Rice dressed up like she does everyday. She put on her bow, high heels, and walked around with her pocket book. It was so hard for me to leave after dinner to go to bible study because her and Kaz were snuggling in the bed watching Mickey Mouse. I wanted to do that too....BUT I'm so glad I went to bible study. We had such a good time together and one that I will never forget. Every week our husbands joke that we get home later and later, and that is true. We do. BUT last night, set the record. At about 9:40, we decided to have a girls night. We went and picked up our friend Monica, came back to my house, cooked brownies, watched a girly movie and talked until the wee hours of this morning. I got less than 5 hours of sleep:) BUT I needed that, even though it was at midnight. I think we all do at times. I felt like I was back in college. This morning, I met my friend Jennifer at the YMCA[she's in bible study also]. We decided to try a running group and ended up running almost 4 miles A LOT faster than I am used to! Somehow, I'm still going strong...I thought when Annie Rice went down for a nap, I would want one too as well, but I'm doing pretty good:)  Below are a few pictures from our day yesterday...I treasure my family and the amazing, Godly women the Lord has placed in my life. 










1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Annie Rice is just too cute! Thankful for the time you had with the ladies.