Monday, August 20, 2012

learning center and dress up closet...

We have been working on a lot of projects around our house lately! I can't wait to share some of the others with you!
 I made Annie Rice a little learning station in her room. It was so easy! I took clip boards and used the new "colorful" duck tape. They look awesome and go right along with her room:)




Kaz also made Annie Rice a dress up closet. He made it awhile back but I haven't been able to fully finish it until recently. I love the way it turned out:)







3 comments:

Julie Rogers said...

This is SOOO stinking cute! Love it---if I only had a girl:)


-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

Elizabeth Edwards said...

wonder if i am too old to make one of these for myself. this is too precious!! love it!! so cute!!! (:

Princess Sparkles said...

Do you happen to have a tutorial on how you made this? It's amazing! :)