Friday, December 02, 2011

more than I deserve...

the Lord has blessed me with more than I deserve...I was thinking the other day about His grace and salvation...How he continually forgives me no matter how many times I fail Him. As I was thinking about this, I thought of Kaz. Kaz shows me Christ love every single day...Our story is an example of just that. I hurt him over and over before we even dated and he kept forgiving me and fighting for me. To read more of our story click here for Part 1 and Part 2
Kaz is such a strong, Godly man and I am blown away by him...I’m not a morning person by any means especially when someone wakes me up. When Kaz leaves in the mornings for work and I’m still sleeping, I like for him to be as quiet as possible...Mornings when he isn’t, I can be pretty grumpy but every morning before he leaves I always feel his hand on my back or shoulder. Sometimes I push it off, but when I feel it I know what he is doing. He’s praying for me. He does it every morning. That shows me more love than any flowers or presents could ever say. 
He is always there when I need him...He tells me if not every day, almost every day how beautiful I am to him whether or not I feel that way or not...
Growing up, I always thought I would marry a “country boy” and at times I have tried to get him to be more that way...dress as he calls it, a cowboy...BUT I LOVE HIM just the way He is. He scares me to death at times with his adventurous side but I love it. People have always said he looks like Mel Gibson...I don’t see it anymore but I used to...I always tell him that Mel Gibson doesn’t even compare to him:) 
He pushes me in every area of my life and let’s me dream really BIG. When I tell him, don’t think I’m crazy but I did this....He always listens and supports me in it. He is my heart, my best friend, and I’m so thankful to have this amazing man as my husband. I love you Kaz more than words could ever say...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so sweet!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

my that is special. i love your story. thankful for GOD & his plan. my hubby has been really stressed with work lately. i've been praying a lot lately hoping thing will calm down. it always helps when others pray ... (: