Tuesday, December 13, 2011

29th birthday and ice skating...

The last few days have been super busy!!!! Hence, the lack of blogging! BUT the last few days have been a lot of fun! Friday, was my 29th birthday...Not much longer til I'm 30:( Kaz kept asking what I wanted to do and I said either ice skating or roller skating! So Liz and Todd came down and we went ice skating and out to dinner! We had a blast and not ONE of us fell! I was really nervous that I was going to fall and break something, but thankfully I didn't:) It was a blast! Here are some pictures from our night! Did I mention we were the only ones on the rink over 15? HaHa














2 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

looks like you had such fun. hope you had a happy birthday!! i've always wanted to go ice skating ... looks like a great way to get in a workout. ha. ha!! (:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you 4 had a great time! (I have never tried ice skating...but I am more than twice your age, so I will not be trying it any time soon! Ha!)