Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ROCKY start....

today started off ROCKY....and it's only 630 in the morning!
I woke up to Kaz telling me the pipes were frozen because we both forgot to drip the water last night! My first thought was OH NO! Now, remember He woke me up to tell me this. The ONE day this week that I HAVE to take a shower and I can't!  LET ALONE, YOU have to take a shower! YOU JUST RAN 5 MILES! OH BOY! I wasn't happy. I showed NO GRACE and really made him feel bad. I didn't mean too, I was just going crazy because we have to go to Columbia today AND really NEED a SHOWER! AND then there's Miley. She had no water to drink!
I heard Kaz go into the laundry room to get a white shirt out of the dryer that I washed last night and then I thought...OH NO I forgot to put them in the dryer!
I guess I can't be mad at him anymore! SO we started over! It's one of our little fun things to do....and we can usually laugh about the situation then! THIS TIME we both messed up!
SO WHAT TO DO NOW? Kaz didn't have time to go to the gym to take a shower....Our neighbors weren't up....SOOOO we went to desperate measures! He had to wipe down with these! Ha-Ha

Always Feminine Wipes - Feel fresh and clean all day, every day

He put on plenty of deodorant and lacoste cologne AND took his toothbrush to work! I haven't figured out my plan yet but I STILL have a few hours!

Praise the Lord! His love overflows with grace...
Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God."

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh gosh, what a terrible way to start the day! The wipes made me laugh, though! Hope your day got better.