Sunday, December 12, 2010

the last few days...

The last few days have been VERY busy! Wed was my last day at Seacoast. It was harder to leave than I ever thought it would be. I have so much enjoyed working there the last 3 years but felt the Lord calling me to full time photography! I'm so excited for the journey ahead but it was sad to say goodbye. To celebrate my office took me bowling!
This is the whole crew....
and my good buddy Jean. We walked to the gas station next door to Seacoast EVERY day! 

Wed night Kaz and I went out to celebrate my birthday! We went to the dock street theater and watched A Christmas Carol. It was SO much fun! I have always wanted to go to this theater and we have decided it is now a new christmas tradition of ours! We had dinner at Mellow Mushroom before, and just had a fun date night!!!!

This weekend my parents came into town to celebrate! We of course ate! I feel like I should have gained 30 pounds the last few days as much as I've had to eat AND as many sweets as I've had! SO needless to say, tomorrow I will be eating salad and running at least once, maybe twice! 

3 comments:

Kim Fudge said...

Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

carissa said...

i'm so glad you had a grand birthday celebration weekend!!!

Holly said...

That's so cool that you went bowling with everyone in your office, lol! I am hopeless at bowling! :P