Thursday, May 17, 2012

what a week....

I can’t promise my postings will go back to normal right away, but I’m gonna try! The last  few weeks have been insane! There’s no other word to describe it. I’ve mentioned before that I’ve been incredibly busy...but I don’t even know that accurately describes my life right now! In the last 7 days, I’ve had 4 weddings, including one on Mother’s Day. I had been very bummed when I realized I booked a wedding on my first Mother’s Day, but I have to say it was a great day all together. Kaz left me little surprises everyday last week and it was very special! 

We also celebrated Kaz’s 31st birthday yesterday! He’s been talking about an iPad for months now, but I had him thinking that just wasn’t going to happen right now! Last week, I told a few lies[just a few] and not only surprised him with an iPad but took him to the Apple Store to pick it out himself! He still didn’t believe me when we got there, because my lie of why we were going was so good! 
Annie Rice has been walking away! She’s been doing so good...She fell on Tuesday and got her eye pretty good..after that, walking wasn’t the first thing she wanted to do, but she’s back at it! A lot has been going on with her developmentally...I will share more on this in a separate post, but it’s caused for a lot of tears! 
We found out this morning that she has hand, foot, mouth disease! She normally is an awesome sleeper but last night she cried out all during the night. This morning when I got her up, she was covered from head to toe in a rash. Below is a picture of one of her feet.
I’ve had a lot of fun with her this week! We made pasta necklaces and I painted her fingernails and toenails! She’s eaten most of the fingernail polish off 2 fingers!
Kaz has been laughing at me everyday, because of my previous post. He said I spelled a lot of words wrong and I use way to many exclamation points. PLEASE IGNORE all of my mistakes. It’s no secret I’m horrible in Grammar and English...right Anne?
Well that’s a little insight in our week. I’m off to another wedding on this rainy Thursday in Charelston!





 Sorry for the blurry picture..You can see the eye accident. 
 Kaz's birthday card...


 At the doctor's office. At least she's happy right now, even though her whole body is broken out. 

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh know, saying prayers for Annie Rice, hope everything will be better soon.

carissa said...

poor annie rice! that is awful. praying for her today. and you! i'm happy you got to have a surprise for Kaz.