Monday, May 21, 2012

we're going to DISNEY WORLD...


Well, I can breathe a little...I have 4 weddings left in my crazy busy wedding season! I still have 2 from this weekend to edit + the 4 coming up, BUT I can handle it. To look at all the work I’ve done in the last few weeks, this is nothing. I think as each weekend passes, I will be able to breathe a little easier each week.
Kaz and I have been thinking about what we were going to do for vacation this year. We thought about going somewhere for a week during the summer just the 2 of us, but there’s only one week we could go and it just didn’t seem to work out....SO, Kaz mentioned the idea of Disney World! I’ve always said I would never take my child at a young age because they won’t remember it...lines are long, it’s hot, and a day at Disney will wear you out, BUT after he mentioned it, I couldn’t help but be exicted! I know Annie Rice won’t remember it, but what I’ve realized is it’s more for our memories than anything. We are only going to the park for 2 days, and then spend 2 days just relaxing at the pool and exploring. It’s so exciting to me to go back to Disney espeically the week of July 4th, BECAUSE 7 years ago at that exact time Kaz and I had a 4th of July date at Disney that I will never forget! The summer we worked at Disney World was the best, and the night before we left for the summer he asked me to start dating! We have a lot of memories from our summer there and I’m so excited to go back and share that with Annie Rice. It’s a little celebration for her birthday and adoption day! I’ve already been planning her outfits BUT it’s hard to pick just 2 disney outfits. This is one that I’ve ordered except the bow on the shirt is yellow also and her name of course and not Sophie....
I also ordered these shoes except with a white minnie and black and white polka dot bow! That way I can change the shoe strings and it match every outfit:)
The second outfit, I’m having a hard time with deciding if I want it to be a minnie mouse, fourth of July mickey outfit, or birthday mickey outfit! I know, hard decisions right? I’m just thankful that I have a little girl to buy clothes for:)
Here are a few pictures in honor of our summer working at Disney world:)

our whole group...
The night these guys let 500 crickets loose in our room! Poor Kaz had to get everyone of them! I hate bugs of any kind, and stood on the bed until they were out of our room...problem is, they were there for days and we heard them chirping all night!
a few of the people I worked with!
the girls in my room...
Anne and Chris visited for the day.


on our Hawaiian date at the Polynesian Resort..

breakfast date in the park...



3 comments:

Abby said...

What fun memories! How fun to start sharing Disney memories with AR:)

Ginger said...

I just wanted to cry, what a dream come true. It is amazing to see what God can do, those pictures look like a fairy tale, and you called that work at Disney.LOL LOL I am sure Annie Rice will have fun and you can show her the pictures to help her remember. Have a wonderful trip and you are right to not rush anything,just relax and have a good time, hate a vacation that is stressful from trying to do to much. Have fun

Allyson said...

I used to work at Disney World and have the same feelings about taking my 18 month old son. How fun to take your daughter! Have a great time!