Thursday, May 10, 2012

i was a soldier for the day...

On Tuesday, I was an extra on Army Wives! My mom came down and watched Annie Rice for the whole day! I had a call time of 430am, which meant I had to get up at 3am! It was a lot of fun, but I was VERY tired when I got home that afternoon and it was VERY HOT! I was literally in the direct sun for about 4-5 hrs in the army gear! It gave me a whole new appreciation for men and women in the military! The only downside was I found out a couple spoilers that won't air until next season:) Overall, it was a lot of fun but I did miss being at home with my baby girl!

In one scene, I was literally standing behind Colonel Burton and Michael Holden! I was so close I could have reached out and touched them! It was very cool:)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

No way! That's so awesome! I love the show!

BARBIE said...

Wow, that's so exciting. I love Army Wives!

Ginger said...

Girl you have been an Army wife for well over a week,long past a day. LOL LOL Enquiring minds want to know what is going on in the Prikazsky world, miss your blogs, but I know you must be busy as always, love ya