I thought I would tell you just a few things about Kaz that I LOVE oh so much!
1. I love how he pretends he doesn’t like watching tv shows with me….BUT I catch him secretly watching! Lately, I’ve been hooked on Who’s The Boss. Kaz started out saying, great another show! But I came home last night to find him watching it without me! We have been watching anywhere from 2-3 episodes a night and I LOVE it!
2. I love how he’s a morning person and I AM NOT! It actually gets quite irritating in the morning if I’m sleeping and he’s touching me. Like yesterday morning for instance….I was sleeping so good and he was sitting on the floor with his hand on my shoulder. I got annoyed and told him to move it…His reply “I’m sorry miss[that’s what he calls me]. I was just sitting here praying for you and wanted to touch you.” Now really, how you be mad at that! I LOVE that he gets up early in the mornings to pray for me. I only wish I could do the same for him…
3. I love that HE can eat whatever he wants and never gain a pound! Really, I’m glad he can do that because I surely cannot! Last week, I ran 4 days, 15 miles. I did really good! He made pumpkin bread and I ate WAY too much. BUT I woke up Sunday morning and had lost 2 pounds! :) Sunday morning we ran 5 miles together. He made brownies that afternoon, bought 2 candy bars the next day, and what happened…I weighed yesterday morning and had gained 3! Oh how I love my husband. Gaining 3 pounds was worth getting to spend the time I had with him. Really, there is no sarcasm meant here!!! He usually doesn’t eat bad BUT he has quiet the sugar tooth:) He runs WAY more than I do, so he can handle the sugar:)
4. I LOVE how excited he is about the adoption….We went for a walk last night, and he told me how he thinks about it every day. He thinks about the phone calls we will be able to make once the baby comes. He thinks about names and he’s so ready to be a dad. He could have melted my heart right there:)
5. I LOVE how much he takes care of me and Miley. Every morning he fixes my lunch and snacks for the day. Yes, it should be the other way around but remember he gets up so much earlier than me. He wakes me up, I get ready, and he patiently waits for me until I’m ready to go. He even waits to leave with me at the same time…
He also takes really good care of miley even when she’s in the NOT so fun stages of being a girl. She’s been in heat this week and he was home alone with her ALL weekend. It’s not fun, kind of annoying, and she really is a different dog in this stage. BUT just as always he has taken really good care of her and hasn’t complained once. I HAVE to show you a picture….She looks so funny. Since she’s kennel trained but roams free when we are home, she has to wear a diaper when she’s not outside or in her kennel…HaHa!
These are just a few things that I LOVE about Kaz. Trust me, there are WAY to many to write about:)