Monday, October 11, 2010

miscellany monday...

1. I LOVE CSN stores! I cannot stop looking at all of the wonderful items they have! CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish handbags, to modern bar furniture, or great cookware! I especially love looking at all the baby items and have created a “wish list” :)

2. Kaz and I went to my parents house this weekend...It was a jam packed weekend! Between Friday-Sunday I had 4 sessions, a wedding, traveled to Georgetown, went to the county fair, and we had our family pictures taken! Needless to say, I’m exhausted! 

We had our pictures taken by my good friend[and 2nd photographer]  Buddy Miles out in the country where I grew up! I had a great time...except when hundreds of little fire hands covered my hand when sitting by a hay bell BUT thankfully Kaz and my dad were able to get them off VERY quickly without TOO many bites! Let’s just say I did a little dance and made some really funny noises when I saw they were on my hand! Ha-Ha

Anyway, I’m anxious to see the pictures but here are 2[They are kind of small files because they were sent through text, so I apologize if you can't see them well]. We tried to do some funny ones with my goat Leroy:) I don’t know how much longer he will be around so I wanted to do some fun ones!
3. We also went to the fair in Florence. I used to love going growing up! I don’t ride the rides but I love the atmosphere and the funnel cakes:) I also really love candy apples BUT decided NOT to get one considering it would probably pull every cavity in my mouth out! I don’t have very good teeth:(
Here are a few pictures...
my dad:)



    4. I made my poor mom worry all day saturday:( I had a wedding in Georgetown, so she decided to ride with me and shop all day at the beach. I had a check from a client in my car that hadn’t been deposited yet AND I REALLY THOUGHT it was in my car. After breakfast, we had some trash in the car and mom threw it away. I WAS SURE she threw the check away also. She said over and over she would go back and dig through the trash to find this check and I kept assuring her it was ok, don’t worry, it’s no big deal, I’ll just talk to the client. She worried all day and said she would pay me the amount that it cost to stop the check so that I didn’t loose any money. We walked in the house yesterday and what was laying on my computer desk....THE CHECK. I felt awful then:(
    Hope you have a GREAT monday:)

1 comment:

carissa said...

oh i love the pics!!! can't wait to see more! your leroy is so cute. : )