2. Pumpkin bread....Well, I’ve never tried it until last night AND I wish I hadn’t:( IT WAS SO GOOD but now I want to eat it all the time and there’s 2 loafs in my kitchen! Kaz made some yesterday...He adds a special ingredient to his...chocolate chips! YUM, YUM!
3. I’ve been running a lot this weekend. Since Saturday, I’ve ran 11 miles! Whoo Hooo[as my dad would say] but my legs are a little tired! During the week it’s hard for me to push big numbers so on the weekends I’m trying to run longer distances. I guess tomorrow I’ll be back at 2 miles! Both Saturday and Sunday, Kaz and I started out both running at the same time but he’s way ahead of me. So we run our own pace, and then once he catches up with me[he runs longer distances] we run together. We were joking around the other night and I asked him if he didn’t know me, and saw me running would he stop and get my number? His reply, “No I wouldn’t get your number. I would follow you home!” Awwww.....
4. It’s time for a GIVEAWAY!!!!!
“Swaddle your baby Safely and Effectively with The Woombie ... designed to ease your mind and comfort your baby so you may both achieve a better nights sleep. The Woombie is the safest & most NATURAL way to Swaddle your baby, encouraging baby to softly stretch extremities as needed, just like in the womb. The Woombie comforts, softly confines arms & gently compresses baby's unique curves to hug baby... preventing Startling issues, face scratching, overheating and also preventing dangerous loose unraveled blankets from covering baby's face.”
3 ways to enter:
- Mandatory: Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me you are.
- Become a fan of Woombie Swaddler on facebook and leave a comment telling me you are!
- Blog, tweet or facebook about this giveaway and leave a comment telling me you did with the link!
This giveaway will end Oct 22nd at 8pm.
Head on over to Carissa Graham's miscellany monday and link up!