Sunday, October 17, 2010

CSN Stores Review...

I can’t stop looking at all the CSN stores. I could seriously buy everything! They have such a wide range of products from baby items, bedroom vanity, lighting, dishes, etc. I have so many things on my wish list:)

I recently purchased a Graco Jumper Doorway for our “baby on the way”! BUT I couldn’t resist and wanted to try it out so I tested it on our neighbors baby:) This jumper is awesome!

It attaches to any door frame, but won’t leave a mark on the door molding. It’s portable so you can carry it anywhere…To the grandparents house, on vacation, etc. My favorite feature about this jumper is the music mat that comes with it! The mat goes on the floor under the jumper. When the baby jumps up and down the mat plays/makes music! Some babies may not like this feature, so the mat can be removed. It comes separate from the jumper! To say the least, I am very impressed with this jumper. I can’t wait for our baby to use it one day, but enjoyed so much watching the joy and excitement of our neighbors baby while she was in it!

CSN was great throughout the entire purchase/delivery process. I ordered the product and within just a few days received an email with tracking information stating the product was on it’s way! Upon receiving the product, it was adequately packaged so there were no scratches or broken parts!

I’m in love with this jumper and CSN Stores! You should definitely go check out all the amazing products they have!

No comments: