Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a little shadow…

Miley is something else these days….She makes me laugh all the time! She really has the personality of a person. It’s crazy!

She follows me around everywhere…When I go into the bathroom I have to shut the door so she won’t come in…ALTHOUGH, she has been known to jump in the shower with Kaz:)

She’s been at my parents for the last week…When she’s there she’s a guard dog. Can’t you tell?

She loves marsh mellows! She keeps laying in them and they get stuck in her hair:( When she goes outside she constantly barks at the sky….I have no idea why!

When she gets in trouble, she can’t stand it and immediately has to rub up against me, jump in my lap, or get me to rub her. She’s hates me telling her no. She loves going in the office with me while I work on photography. When I let her out of the kennel, she picks up her bone and heads straight for the office!

We have recently taught her NOT to jump on the bed. She doesn’t sleep there [she is kennel trained] but she loves jumping up there and laying down for a minute. SO, she does not like that we won’t let her get up there. She tries to every day, and EVERY day gets in trouble!

Before Kaz or I leave the house, she goes in her kennel, lays down, and gives us the saddest eyes you have ever seen.

She’s a mess! BUT I love her! She’s the perfect dog for us:)

If you haven’t entered the giveaway for the woombie, click here!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a precious baby! Furbabies are the best. I love mine too... even though he loves to drive me crazy, lol. :)

Miranda said...

Awww!!! She's absolutely adorable! It makes me miss our furbabies so much!! :-)

Emily said...

aww so cute. love the first picture best haha. :)
xx.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... she is SO cute! She reminds me of our dog... he is a 100 lb weimaraner who acts like he is a 15 lb lap dog... so sweet! They are SO smart and certainly know how to use those adorable 'puppy eyes'. :)

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

Oh she is a beauty!! My dog is the same way with his bone. He just loves it.

Liz said...

OH MILEY!!! You are a show off!!!! These are sweet pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seizing My Day said...

I love the picture of her in the tub!! she IS a keeper!! ;) Our Merlin gets into mischief every day... but he makes me laugh...every day... and gives so much love!!