Wednesday, January 09, 2013

thirty years...

Yesterday was a very special day for my dad. He was honored at work for working for the company for 30 years. His co-workers had a surprise celebration for him. Me, my mom, Annie Rice and Maggie Ruth also surprised him at the celebration. He didn’t have a clue! Annie Rice walked right up behind him and said “Hey Papa. Surprise”. It was a very special day and a proud moment for our family. My dad has always worked so hard and made so many sacrifices for our family, and I am so proud of him. Here are a few pictures from yesterday:)






















feeding the goats at the plant...





3 comments:

Lisa @ Life is Crazy Beautiful said...

I'm guessing his favorite part of the day was having his daughter and granddaughters with him!!! Sweet! <3

likeschocolate said...

What cuties! Congratulations to your father!

Kelley said...

My Dad works for PE too! Small world! I have not been good about reading blogs lately and did not know you adopted a second child. I haven't read back much yet but I'm guessing?? Your family is beautiful. I followed you back when you were longing to grow your family so I am so happy for you! God it good and his timing is soooo perfect.