Thursday, January 17, 2013

life with 2 girls...

I've planned all week to blog...It's Thursday, and I'm just getting to it! I can't believe how much the girls are growing. They amaze me everyday, and I'm so thankful the Lord entrusted Kaz and I with their lives. Let me catch you up to speed on whats been going on around our house lately through pictures....
 "Mom, why do I have so much gas?"
 I got all my hair cut off...WHY did I EVER want to do that?
 Annie Rice loves Maggie so much

 It's been in the 70s and 80s here the last few weeks. We've had a lot of play dates and park dates. 






We've gone on a lot of walks. We've had to take Minnie, Goofy, or Bear with us on every walk:)


 "Don't even try to take my paci, mom"
The outfits she picks out are so funny!



 This little girls loves to read the Jesus storybook bible. 



 Annie Rice's favorite toy is legos. She plays with them 75% of the day. I scored these huge legos for $4. 
 We've spent a lot of time with friends lately. 





No comments: