Wednesday, July 11, 2012

our gotcha day family photos...

One tradition that I want to do every year is take family photos around our gotcha day. I mean let's face it, I love to take pictures and can't get enough of them:) When I mention the words, "take more pictures", Kaz just smiles and says, "I guess I'm going to have to make more holes in the walls right?" He knows me too well:) My sweet friend, Carissa, took these pictures for us the day before our gotcha day! I love how they turned out. Below are a few of my favorites!















I have a lot more pictures to share with you over the next few days from disney world, Annie Rice's 2nd birthday and birthday party!!! BUT bear with me...we are potty training this week and my time on the computer is limited:)

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

These are SO cute!

Morgan said...

This is such a cute idea! Love the photos! Your little one is sweet as can be. :)

Sarah Ann said...

She is SO adorable, and so is that pink and green outfit! This is such a lovely idea :)