Monday, March 12, 2012

3 kids equals tired and little free time....

It’s been a week since I’ve last blogged...There’s been a good reason for that! My sister-n-law, Emily, is here with her 2 sons Matias and Titan! They’ve been here since last Wednesday! We have had a lot of fun but I’ve had little time to do anything else! With 3 kids running around, when I’m used to only 1 it’s a big change! We have had a lot of exciting things going on, especially with Annie Rice’s development[more on this tomorrow]! But for now, I only have a short window of a break so I’ll just share a few pictures from the last few days:) 

oh yea-Titan, the littlest Prikazsky didn't make any of these pictures:(





more of these to come! We had a little St. Patty's day setup for them:)

1 comment:

Patience said...

I love the St. Patrick's day set up! Too stinking cute! Hope you are loving your time with the little ones!