Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a denver photo shoot...

As we were leaving the Aquarium on Sunday, Kaz decided to go a different route than we had been before to get back to our car....Now, normally I would gripe and complain and ask why we just couldn't go back the way we came, BUT this time I didn't because I saw a photographer doing a photo shoot on some railroad tracks...I love railroad track photos BUT this one was different than any around Charleston because it was covered in leaves! So, I had to take advantage of the situation:) Annie Rice loves leaves and she especially loves hearing the crunch crunch when someone is walking on them! Kaz threw a couple in the air and she just giggled away! Below are a few of my favorites:)





 I REALLY HEART this daddy/daughter one:) 






6 comments:

Chrissie said...

She is beyond cute, I am loving following your story x

Elizabeth Edwards said...

so cute. my favorite is the daughter/daddy photo or the one where she is looking up i'm guessing at you ... i wonder what you were doing to get her to have such a cute look on her face. sweet. (:

Dawn said...

Sweet! Love her little outfit!

Linda said...

Oh, my! These are wonderful--she is SO precious! I love keeping up with her and have been following for quite a while now. It's so exciting to see how God has blessed your faithfulness!

Jemsmom said...

Precious! I love those little white teeth!

Ashley said...

Adorable pictures! I love the way you dress her!