Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a little encouragement...

Friday night, Kaz and I went on a little date while granddaddy and mama watched Annie Rice:) I have been wanting to wear this one dress all summer but it needed a lot of ironing and I have just put it off and off, SO I FINALLY decided to wear it on Friday night. I specifically remember the last time I wore that same dress and the outcome wasn't very pleasant! It was at our friends wedding in Jamaica, which I had pictures from! What a difference a year makes, lots of running, and eating healthy for the most part! It was definitely encouraging to see the difference and has motivated me each morning on my run!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a difference! you look great :)

Michelle said...

looks great! are you sure it's even the same dress? ha! if this isn't motivation to keep it up i don't know what would be :)

Unknown said...

You look great! I am a runner from Austin, TX. I can't remember how I found your blog but my family has been very inspired by your story.

Jen

www.jennychildress.com

Jaclyn M said...

WOW WTG Girl!!! You look GREAT!!!!!

Jemsmom said...

Wowzer!!! You are looking awesome lady!!! Keep up the good work. You are such an inspiration to others!

michelle ellis said...

You look great!

mom said...

Great job, you look great. I love you, mom

Chad and Corrisa said...

You look wonderful!!! Keep up the great work!!!