Monday, May 30, 2011

road trip....

What a great past few days we have had! We left on Wednesday for our road trip to the Outer Banks! We arrived in Kitty Hawk Thursday morning and had some time by the beach/pool before all the wedding festive’s started! The weather was so nice, the wedding was beautiful, and I ate SO MUCH yummy food:) We had a great time catching up with our friends Anne and Chris! I honestly didn’t take any pictures:( I guess I was “photo tired:)” BUT we did snag these at the rehearsal dinner!




It’s always fun hanging out with friends, even if you don’t talk about anything of importance! AND we did that a lot! I think it’s safe to say that we all have a plan of action  IF our car ever falls off a bridge into water, IF a gator, black or grizzly bear ever attacks, OR IF we ever encounter a crocodile in the waves of the ocean[YES, THEY DO EXIST!]. HaHa! We had a great time! 

No comments: