Friday, May 13, 2011

he's home, he's home!

My handsome husband is home from Colorado! Just in time...It has been a rough couple days in our house! I have been sick all week! Last night, me and Miley were both sick throwing up[I have no idea why she was]! I went to the doctor this morning to find out I have strep throat and a really REALLY bad ear infection! I was told not to be surprised if my ear drum didn't burst it was that bad! AND I have 2 weddings this weekend WITH NO VOICE! So Kaz came home just in time! He is so sweet and has offered to help me at both weddings....He will be my voice:) He's the best! Me and Miley are SO GLAD he's home!

5 comments:

Bernice said...

Hope you and miley feel better soon

Hilary Surratt said...

oh, I hope you feel better soon. What a blessing Kaz is to help you with youe weddings this weekend!!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

PRAYING you get better soon!!! So glad he is home :) makes everything better!!!

will + adri said...

Hope you get well soon! Ear infections are no fun at all!

mom said...

I am so glad he is home and that you got through the weekend with your weddings. I love you, mom